In agreement with the established in the Organic Law 15/1999, on December 13th, of Data Protection (LOPD) and his Regulation, the client / user remains informed and gives his assent to the incorporation of his information in a file of the one that is a responsible STAR-MAR SA, REGATTA YACHT ROPES, which has been due inscribed in the Spanish Agency of Data Protection by the purpose of reporting on the requested products.
In addition we inform you that the personal data you have informed won’t be communicated, not at least for his conservation, to third persons.
We have placed cookies on your device to make this website better. You can use this tool to change your cookie settings. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re agreeing to continue.
What are cookies and what it serves?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences . Over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.Keep the user name and password to keep reentering
- To support a follow-up of the purchases in a virtual shop.
- To use select options of contents.
- To obtain information about the habits of navigation of the user.
- The cookies cannot damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active it helps us to identify and solve the mistakes.
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- The session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser.
- The persistent cookie which remains on the user's computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
How configure or disable your cookies?
To allow, block or delete the cookies in your computer you can configure some options in your browser.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html